♥ WARKAH DARI TEMAN ♥

Isnin, Oktober 10, 2011

i miss u more than the stars in the night

Assalamualaikum.. 
Hey Buddies.. 

I miss you I miss you More than the stars in the night Now and forever now and forever You must be my light I will be by your side Be it a windy morning Or a freezing moonlit night Always I've wanted to run through the morning that I'm staring at Vague words can only cloud the heart Cry or laugh as much as you want to I will continue to protect you I miss you I miss you More than the stars in the night Now and forever now and forever You must be my light I miss you I miss you I've found my sun Your profile is too dazzling I can’t become stronger There are moments when the words crush I think that both of us could make it well I say hi! You answer bye? You turn the words, but they lack you I don’t want to lose you I miss you I miss you While the wind scatters through the heart Always, Always, I’ll be beside you With these overflown feelings, I miss you I miss you Your profile is dazzling I miss you I miss you More than the stars in the night Always, Always, I’ll be beside you A day, a day, when we will be asleep and dreaming the same dream I will also become your light ABC the invisible future Can't you see it? I want to chose it With you I could go where ever possible ABC my feelings toward you Can't you see i want to protect you Next to you its so bright My Sunshine I have met again  
Catat Ulasan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT@SEMUA YANG TERCATIT DISINI ADALAH HAK MILIK TUAN TANAH WHICH IS ME YUS NIA